4 tbsp Coconut aminos
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fine sea salt
1 (2pound) salmon fillet
8 ounces broccoli florets
1 bunch asparagus (trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl whisk together 3 tbsp of the coconut aminos, 1/4tsp ginger, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Place the salmon fillet in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the fish. Marinade for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, toss together the broccoli, asparagus, avocado oil, the remaining 1/4 tsp ginger, the remaining 1/4 tsp garlic powder, the remaining 1/2 tsp salt, vinegar. Scatter the vegetables around the outer edges of a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade,place the salmon in the centre of the baking sheet.
- Roast for 16-18 minutes, brushing the fish with the reserved marinade every 5 minutes. Drizzle the veggies and salmon with the oil and serve.
-Zuzana Friedmann, R.H.N.