At Edgemont Naturopathic Clinic, we offer lab testing in-house, as well as through accredited laboratories. Although our Naturopathic Physicians are able to order and interpret lab testing through provincial laboratories, they often recommend testing through private laboratories which provides additional information.
The most common tests recommended include:
- Comprehensive thyroid testing (TSH, T4, T3, thyroid antibodies, reverse T3)
- Urinary or salivary hormone testing
- Food sensitivity testing through blood testing
- Hair analysis for heavy metals and nutritional deficiencies
- Adrenal hormone testing including DHEA, cortisol and other adrenal hormone markers
- Genetic testing for gene mutations affecting metabolization of nutrients
- Organic Acid testing
- In house: urinary HCG, blood typing, urinalysis
- We are pleased to offer Lifelabs® blood draws in-house.
Edgemont Naturopathic Clinic
Find the Exact Cause of Your Allergies
Choose from a wide array of options to find the exact cause of your allergies. Don’t eliminate everything orange – just eliminate your winter pumpkin…or don’t because it’s great for your overwhelmed thyroid and you were allergic to winter squash…not punkin anyways.
Don't Worry About Going to LifeLabs After
Have our registered nurse or one of our naturopathic doctors draw your blood in our safe sterile environment right here after your appointment.
Genomics and Other Advanced Testing Available
Find out what your allergies are before they become a problem and be your healthiest, most energetic self!
Book your first consultation with us!
Let us help you "Get your life back, not your symptoms."™